[llvmlinux] rpi2 target compilation errors

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:00:14 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Jan-Simon Moeller <dl9pf at gmx.de> wrote:

>   Could not find compiler set in environment variable CC:
>
>   ccache gcc.
> <<
>

> Check your patch and your compiler setup.  Try w/o ccache.

I suspect you are right, because I have two different machine, one succeed
with rpi2 after following Jan's instruction, and the other is not, giving
the indicated errors in previous email.   And both differs in the
USE_CCACHE env variable.

I will disable USE_CCACHE and retry again.   Looks good so far.

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh