[llvmlinux] rpi2 target compilation errors

Peter Teoh htmldeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:31:02 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Peter Teoh <htmldeveloper at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 12:46 AM, Jan-Simon Moeller <dl9pf at gmx.de> wrote:
>

>>   Could not find compiler set in environment variable CC:
>>
>>   ccache gcc.
>> <<
>>

>> Check your patch and your compiler setup.  Try w/o ccache.
>>

> I suspect you are right, because I have two different machine, one succeed
> with rpi2 after following Jan's instruction, and the other is not, giving
> the indicated errors in previous email.   And both differs in the
> USE_CCACHE env variable.
>
> I will disable USE_CCACHE and retry again.   Looks good so far.
>

>> Best,
>> JA
>> Am Donnerstag, 13. August 2015, 00:39:46 schrieb Peter Teoh:

>> > Thank you Jan and Vinicius for your kind help.
>> >
>> > Attached is the gzipped logfile....
>> >
>> > Thanks again :-).

Used to be working since the last time I compiled, but today I tried again,
and got the attached error.

not sure if anyone know the cause of error:

/tools/driver/driver.cpp:46:0:
/sda10/llvmlinux/llvmlinux/toolchain/clang/head/install/include/llvm/Support/StringSaver.h:
In function ‘int main(int, const char**)’:
/sda10/llvmlinux/llvmlinux/toolchain/clang/head/install/include/llvm/Support/StringSaver.h:23:3:
error: ‘llvm::StringSaver::~StringSaver()’ is protected
   ~StringSaver() {}
   ^
/sda10/llvmlinux/llvmlinux/toolchain/clang/head/src/clang/tools/driver/driver.cpp:409:28:
error: within this context
   llvm::StringSaver Saver(A);
                            ^
make[3]: *** [tools/driver/CMakeFiles/clang.dir/driver.cpp.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/sda10/llvmlinux/llvmlinux/toolchain/clang/head/build/clang'

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh