[llvmlinux] Compiling LLVM and Clang with Cygwin 32

geist1122 at juno.com geist1122 at juno.com
Sat Jan 17 23:02:29 UTC 2015

Hi All; This is my first email/posting.. What I am trying to do is get/have a successful compiling of the LLVM/Clang programs with Clang..What I have tried it first compiling with GCC and C++ and then I have tried with the Cygwin Clang compiler..I have tried with 3.5, 3.4.2, 3.4 and 3.2..3.5 and 3.4 will not successfully build at all..3.4.2 Builds to completion, but upon testing it shows many errors..I have had the Most success with 3.2, building with GCC and C++ it shows only 4 errors, 3 of them with load Branch weights and one Jit error..I am currently testing it after having compiled with Clang and C++ and so far its showing the same errors..So, my first question is -- Is Load Branch Weights important for Clang to work, and at present I don't care about Jit ??Next, Is there something that tells Exactly what files have been changed, between Revisions, Such as 3.2 to 3.3 or 3.3 to 3.4 etc ??That way I possibly Run each now addition or change/upgrade of a file and find out what/which file(s) are the ones that fail.. And then, pass that information on to/for someone who knows the inside and outside of C++ programming and Especially Clang.. THANK YOU Marty
Death of Cable
What Your Cable Company Doesn’t Want You to Know
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/54baea33a5b3d6a332d42st03duc