[llvmlinux] Buildbots

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Wed Jan 21 17:15:04 UTC 2015

Thanks. I've attached a patch for the builder and buildslave. I'll send you the buildslave password off-list on Monday.

I noticed a couple odd things in the config:
* Nothing seems to use the runtest argument to get_steps() (in config/factories/target.py). It's passed on to get_targetsteps() (in config/factories/targetsteps.py) but it doesn't do anything with it.
* None of the builders try to boot the kernel.
I assume this is deliberate but it seems strange to compile the kernel and not run it.