[llvmlinux] Buildbots

Jan-Simon Moeller dl9pf at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 16:26:03 UTC 2015

Am Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2015, 17:15:04 schrieb Daniel Sanders:
> Thanks. I've attached a patch for the builder and buildslave. I'll send you
> the buildslave password off-list on Monday.

Send it to me. I'll apply and push your patch today.

> I noticed a couple odd things in the config:
> * Nothing seems to use the runtest argument to get_steps() (in
> config/factories/target.py). It's passed on to get_targetsteps() (in
> config/factories/targetsteps.py) but it doesn't do anything with it. * None
> of the builders try to boot the kernel.
> I assume this is deliberate but it seems strange to compile the kernel and
> not run it.

So yes and no. It is unused atm and a placeholder in the buildbot config.
Compare to the vexpress target. The buildbot will run the test (qemu booting)
as part of the general compile target there. Thus we did not use the test
placeholder, yet.

Best,
Jan-Simon