[llvmlinux] LLVMLinux commits don't schedule buildbot builds?

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Wed Jul 15 09:10:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just noticed that the malta builder isn't always scheduled after a change. It looks like it may be reacting to kernel commits but not llvmlinux commits.

After looking into the buildmaster config, I noticed that there aren't any malta schedulers. This is probably the problem but the lack of schedulers means I can't explain why _any_ builds are scheduled for malta, nor why logging in to buildbot reveals a 'malta-force-scheduler' that I can't find in the config. I'm reluctant to make the change until I fully understand it. I've forced a build using malta-force-scheduler for now but could someone help me fix this properly?

Daniel Sanders
Leading Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited
www.imgtec.com<http://www.imgtec.com/>