[llvmlinux] "make test" for x86_64 target just hung there, why?

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:09:26 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Daniel Sanders
<Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com> wrote:
> That patch looks right to me. Given that it didn't cause GCC to show the bug too, the problem is unlikely to be the same kind of bug I had with the slab allocator.

OK.
Thanks for all the feedback.

I have seen that the issue occurs with -O2 (two) and -O3 (three).
Whereas -O0 (zero) and -O1 (one) and -Oz
(CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE=y) are fine.

I rebuild a last Linux-kernel with CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE=y.

- Sedat -