[llvmlinux] "make test" for x86_64 target just hung there, why?

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Tue Sep 15 04:00:59 UTC 2015

On 09/14/15 07:41, Sedat Dilek wrote:
> Then please do NOT waste my (and others) precious life-time. - Sedat - [1]

Can you stop trying to upstream our patches which aren't ready then?

Many of these patches have far reaching effects beyond just x86.

There are reasons we haven't upstreamed a bunch of our patches.

You are acting like we are deliberately trying to not fix x86 with
clang. The issue is we don't yet have all the answers yet.

Can we try and characterize and fix things in our tree and do better
testing before upstreaming random patches please?

behanw at converseincode.com