[llvmlinux] Rebasing llvmlinux kernel patches to more current kernels

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Sun Apr 10 19:23:38 UTC 2016

On 10 April 2016 at 20:12, Sedat Dilek <sedat.dilek at gmail.com> wrote:
> more undefined references to `_mcount' follow

That's odd. On x86_64, my Clang emits calls to "mcount", not
"_mcount", so I'm not sure what's going on there...

> Some explanations from PaX see [1].

This problem seems a lot worse than the one we're fixing on ARM and
AArch64. I don't think neither me not Saleem could fix the x86 side.
You'll have to chase some Intel folk to fix that for you and approve
the back-port for 3.8.1 that is coming up.

cheers,
--renato