[llvmlinux] GSoC - LLVMLinux project

Cristina-Gabriela Moraru cristina.moraru09 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 21:49:48 UTC 2016

Hi. My name is Cristina Moraru and I am a software engineer from Romania
currently a student in a Master's program. I am interested in LLVMLinux
project from GSoC and I would like to familiarize with it and start
contributing. My experience so far with Linux Kernel includes an university
course of driver development and an internship at The Linux Foundation
within Outreachy program (December 2015-March 2016) in which I developed
drivers in the Industrial I/O subsystem I have also interacted a bit with
LLVM within a Compilers course in university. What do you suggest to start
with ? So far I have cloned the llvmlinux repository and built a kernel
image with clang.

Cristina