[llvmlinux] GSoC - LLVMLinux project

Jan-SImon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Wed Mar 9 13:04:56 UTC 2016

Hi Christina,

great you're interested in llvmlinux. If you want to work on the project we can set up a
project proposal here:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/gsoc

There's a lot to do on all fronts from checking with the latest kernel to enabling more
configuration options and solving issues in the kernel code.
But also things like checker and ASAN can be topics.

Best,
Jan-Simon

Am Montag, 7. März 2016, 23:49:48 schrieb Cristina-Gabriela Moraru:
> Hi. My name is Cristina Moraru and I am a software engineer from Romania
> currently a student in a Master's program. I am interested in LLVMLinux
> project from GSoC and I would like to familiarize with it and start
> contributing. My experience so far with Linux Kernel includes an university
> course of driver development and an internship at The Linux Foundation
> within Outreachy program (December 2015-March 2016) in which I developed
> drivers in the Industrial I/O subsystem I have also interacted a bit with
> LLVM within a Compilers course in university. What do you suggest to start
> with ? So far I have cloned the llvmlinux repository and built a kernel
> image with clang.
>

> Cristina

Jan-Simon Möller
dl9pf at gmx.de