[llvmlinux] GSoC - LLVMLinux project

Alexander Potapenko glider at google.com
Fri Mar 11 14:01:38 UTC 2016

Hi Christina,

2 cents regarding KASAN.
The tool works more or less out of the box with LLVMLinux (at least it
used to half a year ago), so if you choose that topic you'll need some
actual problem to solve.
Most likely you will end up dealing with some Clang-specific stuff
(e.g. miscompilations or gcc-isms in the kernel code), which has
little to do with KASAN itself.

HTH,
Alex