[llvmlinux] GSoC - LLVMLinux project

Jan-SImon Möller dl9pf at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 16:09:18 UTC 2016

Hi Cristina,

we're part of the "Linux Foundation" in GSoC, you can apply there.

The static analysis is a great topic and we have already a starting point to build-upon
and extend it further.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJJb-7mMWFw

There is still lots to do between fixing llvm+linux-kernel and static analysis (which
targets userspace code more than kernelspace code).
So alone tailoring the analysis for in-kernel use is a topic already.
I hope this serves as starting point to hash things out.

Best,
Jan-Simon