[llvmlinux] GSoC proposal

Andrew Wells andrewmw94 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:09:27 UTC 2016

Hey all,
    I'm not sure if you remember me.  I was accepted to the LLVM project
for GSoC in 2014.  Unfortunately I was also accepted into the MLPACK
project and unable to do both.  I decided on the MLPACK project, since it
was an area I was more familiar with, but I started looking into the
LLVMLinux project.  Sadly, time did not permit me to work on it seriously,
and the next summer I did a research internship at DIMACS which again kept
me busy.  The long and short of it is I am once again interested in working
on LLVMLinux, particularly the static analyzer.  I submitted a draft
proposal on the GSoC website.  Let me know what you think.