[llvmlinux] Kernel clang patches rebased to master

Stefan Agner stefan at agner.ch
Mon Apr 17 07:03:40 UTC 2017

Hi Bernhard,

Based on your work, I did a rebase ontop of 4.11-rc7 and compiled for
ARMv7 (NXP i.MX 7 to be specific). I removed some x86/MIPS specific
patches and had to add some arm specific changes. It compiles fine now,
boot looks good but as soon as user space kicks in the kernel crashes
with "Unable to handle kernel paging request" at fairly random places.
The same source tree works fine with gcc. I need to further debug it,
but in case you have ideas...

My current tree is here:

http://git.agner.ch/gitweb/?p=linux.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/armv7-master-clang

--