[lsb-discuss] INTRODUCTION/BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Nsekou Mobutu Sesekou nsekoumobutu at mailsurf.com
Fri Jan 4 05:47:59 PST 1980

Dear Friend,
With a humbled heart I commit myself this day to write
and ask for your benevolence and kind consideration of
my plight for assistance. I am making this contact on
behalf of my family not minding the consequences but
hoping that you would understand our predicament and
come to our aid and assist us. I would also kindly
apologize for any inconvenience or embarrassment this
might cause your person, as we neither know each other
personally nor have had any previous contact or
correspondence.
I am Julius Nsekou Mobutu Sese Sekou,son of the
late president Mobutu Sese Sekou of the Congo
Democratic Republic(former Republic of Zaire).
There was unrest (war) in my country which resulted
in the overthrow and eventual of my father President
Mobutu Sese Sekou.My family members have since escaped
to Morocco while i am presently in Nigeria(West
Africa) on political asylum.
Due to the political crisis,no member of my family
can go back to the Congo Democratic Republic or
transact any business investment there,also my fathers
properties have been seized and accounts frozen by the
Government of Lawrent Joseph Kabila.
Before my father died ,he deposited the sum of
$50.5million(USD)in a secuity vault in Europe.If
you can assist my family.Please we need your
assistance in moving and securing this money in your
bank account abroad,my family will compensate you
adequately with 20% of the total amount for your
assistance and co operation.
My family will want to invest this money abroad,and
for this reason, i sincerely appeal to you to help us
in setting up this business.
Please you can contact me via email.
May i also state that you will advice on areas of
investment as regards your business and your country
as the families foreign partner.
I look forward to further co-operation from you and
will be grateful for your immediate response.
ATTN:Reply Back On: nsekou_mobutu at mailsurf.com
yours sincerely,
Julius Nsekou Mobutu Sese Sekou.