Desktop normalization

Jean-Eric Cuendet Cuendet at linkvest.ch
Mon Nov 23 06:53:38 PST 1998

Perhaps it's not the job of LSB, but we have to think about it. Remember
why M$Windoze is so popular: It has a consistent easy to use desktop!
If we want Linux to compete with, we MUST have a good desktop and if we
want that applications (such as Wordperfect, StarOffice and so on)
develop integrated applications, we must normalize this too.
If it's not LSB job, whose job is it???

Thanks.
-jec