are you using /var/mail?

Burchard Steinbild bs at suse.de
Wed Jan 20 11:54:37 PST 1999

Hi,

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> I think changing it back would be a bad idea, because it breaks
> compatibility with other systems, which we *can't* change.

could you explain, what other systems you mean?

cu
      ...bs

---
  My tip for this evening: Dukes of Stratosphear: 25 O'Clock
---
  Burchard Steinbild <bs at suse.de>
                                                 SuSE GmbH
  Tel: +49-911-74053-0                           Schanzaeckerstr. 10
  Fax: +49-911-7417755                           90443 Nuernberg, Germany