system calls, like uname

Robert W. Current rob at current.nu
Thu Jul 15 10:48:29 PDT 1999

Forgive me if I am out of line here, but is there anyone who can speak
from an inside prespective of both kernel development with an inside
understanding on the LSB as well that can comment on this?  Like, is
Alan Cox or someone lurking on this list, and could they comment?

--
"Robert W. Current" <rob at freshmeat.net> - email
http://chem20.chem.und.nodak.edu     - work stuff