1999-03-16 status update

rob at current.nu rob at current.nu
Tue Mar 16 15:06:21 PST 1999

Daniel Quinlan wrote:
>  http://www.linuxbase.org/press/
>
> I also just made a posting to lsb-test regarding the VSX-PCTS test suite
> and where we need to make progress there.

I'd be happy to schedule/post some comments on progress of the LSB to
Freshmeat if anyone want's to write something up.  I'd even take
something currently revised LSB goals, or even a LSB cheerleading thing
at this point, it's been pretty slow in the editorial seciton.

--
"Robert W. Current" <rob at freshmeat.net> - email
http://chem20.chem.und.nodak.edu     - work stuff