Submitted for your approval: White paper draft

Evan Leibovitch evan at starnix.com
Wed Apr 5 10:42:44 PDT 2000

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Nicholas Petreley wrote:

> > Pardon? Since when is LSB taking a co-ordinating an ISV advocacy role?

> I copied that word for word from the mission statement on the LSB web
> page.  If that's not part of our mission we should obviously take it
> off the web. ;)

There may be an allusion to advocacy in the summary on the home page, but
the detailed mission statement at http://www.linuxbase.org/mission.html
makes no mention or any kind of outreach or advocacy role. I figure that
LSB members will be more than active enough in their promotion of the
standard once it's real.

- Evan