Comments on GNOME Foundation?

Stuart Anderson anderson at metrolink.com
Mon Aug 21 17:38:49 PDT 2000

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Gael Duval wrote:

> I agree but why couldn't we work *with* the desktop environments
> included for a n+1 release version of LSB? It's never too early to
> start to work on things ;)

Yes, that would be great (political problems aside 8-)). I listed these
things in hopes that others can evaluate their own favorite project, and
possible see opportunities to contribute.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
fax:   954.938.1982                              SkyTel: 800.405.3401
http://www.metrolink.com/