RFC

Jochem Huhmann joh at gmx.net
Wed Mar 15 13:46:34 PST 2000

* Hugo.van.der.Kooij at caiw.nl wrote:
> The potentail parties that would benifit from the LSB would write 9 out of
> 10 applications that will be larger and graphical oriented. So excluding X
> from the LSB spec would make the objective defined above nearly
> impossible or unusable and therefor a waste of time.

This could need a "Linux Application Base" then. Even without X
LSB is an enormous amount of hard work. This has to get useful or it
will be worthless. It has to be narrowed down, isolated parts have to
be identified and delegated. Otherwise LSB is an impossible
task. Distribute that or it is wasted time. IMHO.

        Jochem