Shoot me now

Philip Rackus philipr at corel.com
Wed May 3 10:23:24 PDT 2000

While I agree with you that creating a smooth transition from Windows to Linux
is essential, I'm not certain that the LSB is the correct organization to be
driving this.

The LSB has a specific mandate - to increase compatibility between Linux
distributions.  Anything that does not contribute to this goal should be
considered outside the scope of this project (even if it is vital to the
continued success of Linux).  If the LSB attempts to take on projects outside of
the scope, then we will never complete the original goal.

Phil