The Mailing list

Jim Howarth jhowarth at multiboard.com
Wed May 3 12:56:31 PDT 2000

I wouldn't say harmful, more user friendly and not admin friendly, but the
article brings up some very reasonably thought out points that have me
convinced that moving my mouse an extra millimeter to the right to click on
reply to all is a good idea.. ;-)  If I was using pine at work this would be
a moot point.