[li18nux:517] PROPOSAL: licensing guidelines

Andrew Josey ajosey at rdg.opengroup.org
Wed May 17 04:36:29 PDT 2000

On May 17,  4:18am in "Re: [li18nux:517] PR", Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo wrote:
> True, Motif is not Free Software. However, I'll remind everyone of the
> existance of Lesstiff, which of course *is* Free Software, and
> provides the same API. I have never done any real testing of
> conformance for Lesstiff, is there a test suite for Motif that can be
> run against Lesstiff?

A set of tests, QATS are included in the Open Motif release.
A free unsupported version of VSM4, the Motif verification suite
is available on request from The Open Group, see
http://www.opengroup.org/testing/downloads.html .
Please note that the test suite is under a restricted license
(we make a living selling tests and test suite support and have
no stock options or IPO:-).

regards
Andrew