exact location of LSB meeting on June 12-14

Douglas Mackbee dmackbee at linuxcare.com
Wed May 24 11:24:04 PDT 2000

Dan,

I am deeply concerned by this decision... given that on Monday we had
discussed other options with regards to our offer. As late as yesterday
afternoon, Linuxcare staff had been researching and making preparations
for hosting this since we had not been informed that any decision was
made.

While I do understand the need to hold these meetings in a central
location and perhaps this was an "executive decision" on your part. I
would argue that our offer to provide shuttle services for local
attendees (to and from the south bay) and coordinate lodging (at better
rates than the $199/night at Rickey's) through our travel agent for out
of town attendees should have warranted some discussion.

regards,

Douglas Mackbee
GM, Linuxcare Labs, Linuxcare Inc.
415.354-4267