Threads

Shaya Potter spotter at yucs.org
Wed Nov 1 22:15:19 PST 2000

Shouldn't the work being done on "thread groups" help with this? Or was that
work scrapped?  And besides, the program should know if it's fork()ing or
pthread_create()ing, why should it need to figure it out from the PID? (that
you can respond in private mail to, as it probably not appropriate to this
list)

thanks,

shaya