Searching broken

Jeffrey Watts watts at jayhawks.net
Sat Nov 4 09:45:59 PST 2000

I've been in contact with the folks that run Debian's listarchive, and
apparently searching on the lsb-discuss and lsb-spec lists will be broken
for a bit (the other lists may be broken too, not sure though).

Debian is going to be migrating to a new search engine "in the near
future", and when that happens searching will be restored.

Until then, he suggested that we use Google or one of the meta-list
archives to search the LSB lists.

Jeffrey.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "Ten persons who speak make more noise  |
| Network Systems Management |  than ten thousand who are silent."     |
| Sprint Communications      |  -- Napoleon Bonaparte                  |