Final version of a Logo

Nicholas Petreley nicholas at petreley.com
Mon Oct 2 15:21:36 PDT 2000

* Max Moritz Sievers (max.moritz.sievers at gmx.de) [001001 06:36]:

> I like the old one more. The colors were better and the
> Caldera-backgroundimage looks better.
> http://www.caldera.com/images/beta/beta_left.gif

Um...you jest, right?  Why would you want a Caldera
background image?  I believe that was only in there because
it was a dashed-off sample to get a rough idea.  I don't
think anyone ever intended for the background to be part of
the logo.  (In fact, I was asked not to post that set - but
I did anyway because I wanted some input on the various
logos.)

-Nick

Nicholas Petreley   Caldera Systems - LinuxWorld/InfoWorld
nicholas at petreley.com - http://www.petreley.com - Eph 6:12