ARGH no more packaging discussions please

Nicholas Petreley nicholas at petreley.com
Wed Oct 25 13:16:58 PDT 2000

Huh?  Are you saying we shouldn't be discussing this
anymore?  It was YOU who suggested I bring it up on the
lists in the first place.

-Nick

* George Kraft (gk4 at us.ibm.com) [001024 13:25]:
> Agreed.  I will take the action item of getting status from the
> installation/packaging team, have them review this week's discussions, then
> get their deliverable slated in my milestones table.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=20310&group_id=1107&group_project_id=3049
>
> http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/
>
> This discussion may have been irritating to some, but it was useful for me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> PS:  The key to any lsb-discuss issue is to get the discussion translated
> into action items with commitments of deliverables; otherwise, we will talk
> about it endlessly.   :-)   Your cooperation in this matter is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> George Kraft IV
> gk4 at us.ibm.com
> 512-838-2688; t/l 678-2688
> IBM Linux Technology Center
> http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux/
> FSG's Linux Standard Base
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsb/
>

> --

Nicholas Petreley   Caldera Systems - LinuxWorld/InfoWorld
nicholas at petreley.com - http://www.petreley.com - Eph 6:12