LSB logos

Nicholas Petreley nicholas at petreley.com
Wed Sep 20 12:03:55 PDT 2000

Kip Henrie at Caldera came up with these samples as
possible LSB compliance logos, or just LSB logos in
general.  (see attachment) Kip says these are rough and he
wants to polish them up before anyone makes any decisions,
but I thought you'd like to see what he's working on.

Please visit the following URL to see the sample Logos

http://www.gatherround.com/j/Template?File=viewpic.html&u=105486&a=105952&p=1000000000001602620&Sequence=1

I'd also like to get some discussion going as to what
should be required in order to put an LSB logo on a box.
IMO there should be different levels of compliance, but
I want to dig through what has already been discussed and
then come up with a suggestion.  I'm working on that now,
and will post a message when I've got a rough idea.

-Nick

Nicholas Petreley   Caldera Systems - LinuxWorld/InfoWorld
nicholas at petreley.com - http://www.petreley.com - Eph 6:12