LSB logos

hvrietsc at yahoo.com hvrietsc at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 13:56:52 PDT 2000

here are my comments on the logos:

the oval ones too plain hard to notice.
the 3 arrows coming together looks too much like the ms-office logo
the blocky ones: too complicated visually (and expensive to manufacture)
the wavy lines: great, hints of DNA, nice clear BIG LSB letter, for this one i would
like to see a few more color samples, why orange and red. the black and white is nice just
like the  penguin colors.