LSB logos

George Kraft/Austin/IBM gk4 at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 21 09:57:04 PDT 2000

At the LinuxWorld exhibition in San Jose, Dan Quinlan and I had talked
about what we needed for the booth.  A couple of things came to mind.
First, some banners, and second some t-shirts to wear and give away.

Two weeks ago I went and found someone to convert the blueprint penguin to
an encapsulated PostScript file, and I also inquired about having some
banners made.   See the attached file...

(See attached file: banners.htm)

Would these be appropriate for the the FSG/LSB to use at the Atlanta Linux
Showcase?   We really don't have much time.

I really liked the idea of a peguin Leonardo daVinci, but that was already
done by the 1998 ALS.

http://www.linuxshowcase.org/images/davinci.gif

Also, I do like the idea of using the previously posted logos for
certification.   Can we get those in EPS format?

George Kraft IV
gk4 at us.ibm.com