xv application for testing

M. Drew Streib dtype at dtype.org
Thu Feb 21 14:29:49 PST 2002

I've compiled and packaged xv inside of the lsbdev environment and
uploaded to:
ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/app-battery/xv/

I haven't had a chance to test the finished binaries yet, as I don't
have an lsb runtime environment handy, but everything does check out
with lsbappchk. Installation goes to /opt/xv/ for now.

Could a couple people with runtime environments test this out and
verify its operation? It is a fairly simple application, and it should
relatively immediately either work... or not. This is a simpler test
than the apache rpms, although it doesn't involve init scripts, etc.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype at dtype.org>, Free Standards Group (freestandards.org)
co-founder, SourceForge.net | core team, freedb | sysadmin, Linux Intl.