Should this be a FAQ?

Brian Densmore quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 06:34:44 PST 2002

I couldn't find an answer to my question in any of the
faqs or searching in the list archives. So here goes,
I'm working on building a customized installation
distro (like there aren't enough out there). I want
to make this lsb compliant, but, other than following
the fsh and how to code actual programs, I don't see
much to clue me into building a whole system. Also,
I'm not sure where to find these lsb compliant
versions of code either. Finally, the lsb requires rpm
to be part of the system. Does that mean you must use
rpm, or can you use something that maintains the rpm
db and can manage rpm packages?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Densmore