PROPOSAL: LSB Conformance

George Kraft IV gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Fri Jan 4 08:05:10 PST 2002

Let's discuss this online and formalize during the next couple conference calls
[1/9, 1/16].

Using a similar condition as stated below, then I guess a "conforming"
distribution might need to run the three apps from our application battery?

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/app-battery/

George (gk4)