Proposal: cpuinfo(1)

Christoph Hellwig hch at caldera.de
Sat Jan 12 05:50:45 PST 2002

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 07:40:28AM -0600, Julie wrote:
> It would also be nice if they used the format of the operating
> system currently under discussion.
>
> Hint: It isn't 4.4BSD.

Groff which is used for *roff formating on usual Linux systems
has -mdoc support since 1991 and I don't remember any version
of man(1) on Linux that didn't support it.

Please browse you /usr/share/man/ directory and see how many
mdoc users already are an your system.

If you have nothing to worry about I'm happy to include your
cpuinfo manpage rewrittem using -man macros.

	Christoph