[lsb-futures] SNMP

Stuart Anderson anderson at metrolink.com
Wed Jan 30 08:29:05 PST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> Quick question...
>
> Has the question of SNMP support been discussed?
>
> I've been asked to look into a "coordinated
> SNMP heirarchy" and see if LSB is an appropriate
> vehicle to accomplish that.

What do you mean by "coordinated SNMP heirarchy"?

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team