LSB face 2 face at Linux Symposium in Ottawa

George Kraft IV gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed May 1 11:09:45 PDT 2002

Today (May 1st, 2002) is the last day of the discounted registration prices for
the Linux Symposium.  If you plan to attend the June 26th LSB face 2 face
meeting and the Linux Symposium, then you need to REGISTER TODAY.

http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2002/

http://linuxbase.alt.org/talks/rsvp.php

For the LSB meeting we will mostly be talking about gLSB v1.3 (ie., C++) and
other things on our short term list.

George (gk4)

----- Forwarded message from "Andrew J. Hutton" <ajh at linuxsymposium.org> -----