[lsb-discuss] TET/vsxgen Installation problems..

Saikrishnan Krishnamurthy sk5 at io.iol.unh.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:42:12 PST 2002

Hi all,

   I was trying to install the TET/vsxgen framework. I downloaded the
tet_vsxgen_2.5.tgz from the TETs website and unzipped it. I then ran the
setup.sh.skeleton script that started installing the TET and vsxgen for
me. So far so good. Problem arises when the script tries to find the
TEST_MODE. The vsxgen subsets directory is all empty and so, the script
will not proceed any further and keeps asking me for the TEST_MODE.
What does the script expect to be present in the subsets directory ??.
   Is there any installation manual for installing the TET/vsxgen ??. I
tried reading the vsxgen_spec-1.5r1.pdf. It is extensive and hard to
understand for beginers like me..

any pointers on these would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Sai.

Saikrishnan Krishnamurthy                  *
Graduate Project Assistant,                *
InterOperability Labs,                     *
University of New Hampshire,               *
Durham, NH - 03824.                        *
                                           *
(off) Tel. Ph - (603) 862 1908             *
                                           *