[lsb-discuss] TET/vsxgen Installation problems..

Saikrishnan Krishnamurthy sk5 at io.iol.unh.edu
Wed Nov 20 10:06:12 PST 2002

Andrew,

   Thanks for you immediate response.. I went into the website for
downloading the testsets and found the following:

harness/
lsb-fhs/
lsb-os/
vsthlite/
vsx-pcts/

  wondering which test set should I choose.. What do these different test
sets refer to ??.

Sai.

Saikrishnan Krishnamurthy                  *
Graduate Project Assistant,                *
InterOperability Labs,                     *
University of New Hampshire,               *
Durham, NH - 03824.                        *
                                           *
(off) Tel. Ph - (603) 862 1908             *
                                           *