[lsb-discuss] TET/vsxgen Installation problems..

Andrew Josey ajosey at rdg.opengroup.org
Thu Nov 21 09:01:05 PST 2002

To install, you need to run install.sh and install a complete
testset (the lts* files)  (the vsx-pcts contains the POSIX testset)

See

ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/test_suites/released-1.2.0/source/runtime/

for a README,testset sources and the install.sh wrapper.  You cannot
just pick arbitrary files from the tarball and expect them to install.
Also see http://www.linuxbase.org/test/ for more information and
a bug reporting tool.

regards
Andrew