[lsb-discuss] Save up to 65% of your MOVING costs! sxy

ghbSave at movingestimate ghbSave at movingestimate
Sat Nov 30 10:42:57 PST 2002

Incredible NEWS!

Save up to 65% of your MOVING costs!

Get FREE MULTIPLE MOVING COST ESTIMATES From Professional Prescreened Movers.

Start your move on the right foot - It's easy to get your FREE quotes:

1. Click on the highlighted link below
2. Fill out the form and submit your request
3. Get quotes from movers, compare rates and hire the best mover

Get FREE Quotes Now:
http://move.pinoysites.com/estimate.htm

Moving Locally? Long Distance? Self Service? Small move? Car shipping?
http://move.pinoysites.com/estimate_Auto%20Transport.htm

Moving Outside of USA? Need International Movers?
http://move.pinoysites.com/estimate_Auto%20Transport.htm

Best Regards,

Sarah William
Sales and Marketing