[lsb-discuss] China Cellophane

prentum at prentum.com prentum at prentum.com
Sat Oct 12 21:24:39 PDT 2002

Good Day!

We supply cellophane at FOB as listed below at present:
Sheets of cellophane with color: 2465 USD per MT
Sheets of cellophane without color: 2337 USD per MT
Rerolled rolls of cellophane with color: 2706 USD per MT
Rerolled rolls of cellophane without color: 2578 USD per MT
Non_rerolled rolls of cellophane with color: 2451 USD per MT
Non_rerolled rolls of cellophane without color: 2323 USD per MT

Don't hesitate to contact us if you are interest in to buy cellophane from China.
We are ready to deliberate with you on this business.

Best regards
Mr. Long Tan
Prentum Development Corp.
Guilin, China