[lsb-discuss] lsbdev issues...

sdudsj dfssdds dbripper at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 16:44:54 PDT 2003

1)  lockf() syscall has different signature
2)  sigset () syscall has different signature
3)  set/getmntent(), innetgr() and system variables
sys_errlist, sys_nerr are not part of lsb spec. Is
there any other recommended calls, variables instead ?
4)  If I use lsbcc to build my app, which has to link
with  a library that I create, them it does not link
my own library. It only links with the 14 or so
specific libraries. What is the way to get around this
? What I'm doing is using CC instead and making it
pick up lsbdev-base directory for header and library
files (using  -I and -L flags) ?.  Is this OK ?