[lsb-discuss] Some questions on the LSB build environment

anderson at freestandards.org anderson at freestandards.org
Mon Feb 3 06:33:50 PST 2003

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Christopher Yeoh wrote:

> Its not ld-lsb.so which enforces this, but lsbcc (and lsbdev-chroot in
> its default configuration where the only shared libraries in the
> chroot are the ones required by the LSB). It would infact be useful to
> be able to direct lsbcc (maybe through a config file?) to link some
> non LSB libraries dynamically as this would also be needed by people
> shipping non LSB shared libraries in their package. Its probably
> something we'll end up doing ourselves, but feel free to send a patch :-)

That capability is already present. Details are in the man page, which can
be found in /opt/lsbdev-cc/man.

                                Stuart

anderson at freestandards.org                             Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                  Linux Standard Base
1024D/37A79149:                                        0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                       BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149