[lsb-discuss] IA32 ISO Compliance

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Jul 2 13:39:02 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

As you know, we are trying to make the LSB ISO compliant for 2.0.  As part
of this effort, we have to bring all of the LSB Specs into compliance with
the ISO Style Guide. I have updated the LSB Specification for IA32
Architecture so we can see an example of what the changes will look like.
The updated version is only a local copy, if everyone agrees with the
changes, I'll check it into CVS.  I have attached three files - the edited
document, a file that highlights the changes I made, and the original
document. Notice that some of the boilerplate elements were deleted but
will be included in the final document. Feel free to send me any questions
or input you have about the edits.  I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Margaret Morgan

the edited document

http://www.linuxbase.org/~gk4/IA32-edited.html