[lsb-discuss] Developing for LSB

Christopher Yeoh cyeoh at samba.org
Sun Jun 22 01:08:14 PDT 2003

At 2003/6/13 08:23+1000  Tom Howard writes:
>     -h, --help
>     displays a human-readable help message.
> If you reckon the above is alright, let me know and I'll lodge the bug (or
> should if be a feature request?).

Hi Tom,

Apologies for the slow reply. I think its probably better that we
standardise the output of individual options -i, -d, -r, -c, etc
(saying one line of output per option) rather than -s.  That way we
don't need to worry about the escaping of spaces, and its easier to
extend later (just add another option) - eg 2.0 will probably need to
support displaying which modules are supported.

I'll update the SourceForge bug you submitted.

cyeoh at au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group
Canberra, Australia