[lsb-discuss] Test Suite coverage

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sun Mar 2 04:49:24 PST 2003

Well not so much for test suites, but developer documentation along the
lines of "How to make portable binaries" is very much necessary. At some
point I'm intending to write some tutorials etc pulling together
information from the LSB, the new packaging group etc teaching people
how to make sane binaries - the current website is very much a standards
body site.

I suppose at the same time other things like test suites could be
documented. I'm not going to start doing that though until all the
infrastructure is in place to actually let you make dynamic portable
binaries, so if somebody else wants to start before me, please go right
ahead.